Re: Generate r2rml mapping document

From: Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 11:40:52 +0000
Cc: SW-forum Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
To: Katerin <kmrojas@estudiantes.uci.cu>
Hi Katerin,

The unreleased R2RML-compatible version of D2RQ can generate R2RML mappings from the schema of an existing database.

You can find it as “d2rq-r2rml-preview-v4” here: http://download.d2rq.org

Use it like this:

    ./generate-mapping --r2rml -u user -p password jdbc:mysql://localhost/mydatabase

There is (currently incomplete) documentation in the /doc directory of the download.

The *very* latest version of that code, which may have more recent bugfixes, is available in the project’s “develop” branch on GitHub: https://github.com/d2rq/d2rq

Hope that helps,
Richard