Re: What should we call RDF's ability to allow multiple models to peacefully coexist, interconnected?

Hi Bernadette,

It is obvious that RDF is incredibly useful for most business cases.  So
were SQL databases in the 1990s.  One level, top down modelling will not
solve the problems in healthcare information management.  I am very happy
that it is so useful today.  I look forward to MLHIM 3.x being RDF based.
 But it isn't there yet.  It can learn alot from XML.  But it took XML many
years to grow away from just being publishing markup.   Essentially, from
my perspective, this is what RDF is being used for in most cases.  Marking
up instance data.  In many cases that makes sense, in many other cases it
may be more appropriate to markup a model and refer to it from each
instance of the data the model represents.

Cheers,
Tim

On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 6:23 PM, Bernadette Hyland <bhyland@3roundstones.com