Re: ISO 15926, semantic web enhancement of ISO 10303

Go to:
ISO - Technical committees - ISO/IEC JTC 1 - Information technology

ISO - Technical committees - ISO/IEC JTC 1 - Information technology
Subcommittee/Working Group Title ISO/IEC JTC 1/SG 1 Smart Cities The convener can be reached through the  secretariat ISO/IEC JTC 1/SWG 1 Accessibility (SWG-A)
View on www.iso.org Preview by Yahoo

  And expand the structure and it will reveal all subcommittees to reveal who deals with what aspects of the web of linked data.

Next contact if necessary these subcommittees to get more info on related standards if you cannot find them using search on the ISO web site.

Btw the ISO is not the only linked data standards making standards body.

Milton Ponson
GSM: +297 747 8280
PO Box 1154, Oranjestad
Aruba, Dutch Caribbean
Project Paradigm: A structured approach to bringing the tools for sustainable development to all stakeholders worldwide by creating ICT tools for NGOs worldwide and: providing online access to web sites and repositories of data and information for sustainable development

On , ProjectParadigm-ICT-Program <metadataportals@yahoo.com> wrote:

What are you looking for in particular? I am myself in the process of sending white papers for a new division of Internet of Data, Internet of Devices and Internet of DNA to several technical committees and there is much confusion about how to fit into the new scheme of things that what we call the semantic web, or in more practical terms linked data.

I will send you some of my findings tomorrow, you may for now prefer to look for linked data instead of semantic web when going through international standards, in particular as they relate to big data and the IoT (Internet of Things).

Milton Ponson
GSM: +297 747 8280
PO Box 1154, Oranjestad
Aruba, Dutch Caribbean
Project Paradigm: A structured approach to bringing the tools for sustainable development to all stakeholders worldwide by creating ICT tools for NGOs worldwide and: providing online access to web sites and repositories of data and information for sustainable development

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
 addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.