Re: RDF/POST format

As specified, it's unclear what a parser should do with unrecognized keys
(especially before the initial rdf=). It's in the spirit of the
specification that they should be ignored, but making that explicit would
be nice.

Also, the omission of a curie format for lt= is surprising. Something like
tn= and tv= akin to on= and ov= would make sense, so I've been wondering
about it being absent.

Judson