How to describe RDF syntax in a human readable way?

From: Victor Porton <porton@narod.ru>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2014 21:01:38 +0300
To: SW-forum Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
I write software (in Ada) which (among other things) loads data from an RDF file and then extract data from it to an efficient Ada structure:

http://freesoft.portonvictor.org/namespaces.xml

Before writing the actual software, I write a human readable specification (see the URL above).

Thus I have two distinct representation of the data: a list of RDF triples and Ada data structure.

My question: In the specification (a human readable text) for greater clarity should I model the description of data accordingly RDF (relations of triples) or accordingly the (optimized for efficiency) Ada data structure?

To understand my question better, please see RDF examples in the specification draft:

http://freesoft.portonvictor.org/namespaces.xml

--
Victor Porton - http://portonvictor.org