Re: rdf and category theory

From: Andrew Newman <andrewfnewman@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 09:28:31 +1000
To: Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
One of the best talks Iíve seen was Erik Meijerís on CoSQL and NoSQL.

This is the closest online video Iíve found:
http://www.infoq.com/interviews/meijer-big-data

And thereís a couple of online papers and write-ups:
http://queue.acm.org/detail.cfm?id=1961297
http://readwrite.com/2011/09/19/category-theory-for-breakfast#awesm=~oAYSdVdAWkAfgD
http://wwwhome.ewi.utwente.nl/~fokkinga/mmf2011p.pdf

Hereís my view as it relates to SPARQL and RDF:
http://morenews.blogspot.com.au/2010/12/whats-dual.html