Re: vCard Ontology MD questions

(I wonder if the second resource is meant to be
> <vcard:Location rdf:about="http://example.com/AcmeInc/WanChai"> )

The problem with this is that you will never find the “other” details, the second phone, for example, unless you know it is there.
As always, you need to think about the consumer, and what the query might be.
{ ex:org vcard:hasTelephone ?tel . ?tel vcard:telephone ?number . }
would be the sort of thing I might ask (I think - I haven’t used vcard), and expect to get any phone numbers.
If a representation doesn’t fit that pattern for querying, then it isn’t really going to be very useful.

I used to ask this question quite a lot, as it is an obvious use case for people - I have multiple affiliations, but anyone trying to call me would want to know which phone number or email corresponded to each affiliation.
The answer was always Named Graphs (which always seemed/seems to be the answer to everything), so I stopped asking.

Best
Hugh

--
Hugh