Re: SPARQL-friendly alternative to rdf:Lists?

FWIW, just to mention that property paths in SPARQL1.1 should have made it a lot easier to query lists in SPARQL.
Cf. examples at: http://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-query/#propertypath-examples (also contains an example to query the elements of a list)
Would that cover your use case? If not, what'd be missing?

best,
Axel

--
Prof. Dr. Axel Polleres
Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna