Problems and Suggestions on Semantic Web for my MSc. thesis

From: Ahmed Yousri Salama <ahmed.yousri@computer.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 03:48:12 +0400
To: semantic-web@w3.org
[apologies for cross posting]

Dear Semantic Web list members,

I would like to ask if any one can provide or share with me
some   problems on Semantic Web domain for my MSc. thesis to work on
since we haven't any expert or researchers here in any  Sudanese University
on this field.

I tried to enter this field by my self alone and I have one attempt
Successfully. I had been published a short paper on IEEE Sudan #ICCEEE
conference http://www.icceee13.org <http://www.icceee13.org/index.html>  about
 *Semantic Web Services For Nubian Language*  see attached file I need also
your review.

So if you can consider me with your ideas or share with me some of your SW
problems  I can contribute try for free   .

Bests,

--
Ahmed Yousri Salama
Jr.Java Developer-Sudan Ministry Of Interior