Re: Finding SPARQL endpoints

From: Ghislain Atemezing <auguste.atemezing@eurecom.fr>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 23:48:39 +0200
Cc: Hugh Glaser <hg@ecs.soton.ac.uk>, Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>, Michel Dumontier <michel.dumontier@gmail.com>, SW-forum Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
To: Pierre-Yves Vandenbussche <py.vandenbussche@gmail.com>
Hi Pierre-Yves,

> If you want to find more details about this study, you can read the upcoming paper that will be presented in ISWC Evaluation track: http://vmwebsrv01.deri.ie/sites/default/files/publications/paperiswc.pdf

Good paper, indeed!  I was wondering if in your study you were able to know the maximum number of triples that can be retrieved by a given endpoint.
So for example, when I saw the study of selecting 10,002, it could be interesting to know the amount of those endpoints who were of type "virtuoso".
I know of virtuoso that came with a value set to 10 000 , and the user can set a different value. I was wondering if there is a way (via SPARQL query , why not?) to get this value...
> BTW, We will shortly release a new version of SPARQL-ES tool http://sparqles.okfn.org/
>
> Bonus ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8_IucR0l7Q
And thanks for the bonus  as well..;)

Cheers,