Re: Finding SPARQL endpoints

Hi,

You are right Hugh, the SPARQL Endpoints Status tool get its endpoints only
from Datahub. May be I should include as well endpoints from other catalogs
as well. Or people could register their endpoints to Datahub :) After 2
years and a half of availability monitoring I came to the same observation,
only 60% of endpoints are still up.

I will have a look at RKB Endpoints and let you know why these endpoints
appear as offline...

If you want to find more details about this study, you can read the
upcoming paper that will be presented in ISWC Evaluation track:
http://vmwebsrv01.deri.ie/sites/default/files/publications/paperiswc.pdf
BTW, We will shortly release a new version of SPARQL-ES tool
http://sparqles.okfn.org/

Bonus ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8_IucR0l7Q

Best,
Pierre-Yves.