From: Jeremy J Carroll [mailto:jjc@syapse.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2013 7:12 PM
To: semantic-web@w3.org
Subject: BUBM: explore and update

Hi

I have been looking at BUBM as a guide to a triple store decision, and I
have been concentrating on the recent V7 version

http://wifo5-03.informatik.uni-mannheim.de/bizer/berlinsparqlbenchmark/res
ults/V7

I note that the older (out of date) V6, has a section that is missing from
V7

http://wifo5-03.informatik.uni-mannheim.de/bizer/berlinsparqlbenchmark/res
ults/V6/#resultsExploreAndUpdate

which seems to better reflect our intended usage pattern

Anyone have any insight into: why this mix was not run in V7 and/or how
the triple stores fare with a mix between update and queries

Jeremy

Principal Architect
Syapse, Inc.

-----