BUBM: explore and update

From: Jeremy J Carroll <jjc@syapse.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 10:11:59 -0700
To: semantic-web@w3.org

Hi

I have been looking at BUBM as a guide to a triple store decision, and I have been concentrating on the recent V7 version

http://wifo5-03.informatik.uni-mannheim.de/bizer/berlinsparqlbenchmark/results/V7

I note that the older (out of date) V6, has a section that is missing from V7

http://wifo5-03.informatik.uni-mannheim.de/bizer/berlinsparqlbenchmark/results/V6/#resultsExploreAndUpdate

which seems to better reflect our intended usage pattern

Anyone have any insight into: why this mix was not run in V7 and/or how the triple stores fare with a mix between update and queries

Jeremy

Principal Architect
Syapse, Inc.