Re: Ontology for Restaurants

Peter, your observations are of course valid, but consider that we
assume an "open world", so that some knowledge may be left unspecified
(of course one cannot model the whole world in which we live), and one
can decide a level of "granularity" of the information provided. In
addition, I can't understand if the approach you are working on aims to
solve the issues you mentioned.

CL