Re: SPIN prospects

[Sorry, I accidentally hit "send" before I was finished adding a
reference.]

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/semantic-web/2012Jul/0172.html

--
David Booth, Ph.D.
http://dbooth.org/

Aaron's Law, in memory of Web prodigy and open information
advocate Aaron Swartz: http://bit.ly/USR4rx

Opinions expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily
reflect those of my employer.