Re: [Ann] Data Web Lecture at SlideWiki.org

On 2/23/13 7:10 AM, Sören Auer wrote:
> BTW: We also have a preliminary Linked Data/RDF interface using Triplify
> exposing all content from SlideWiki as described here:
>
> http://slidewiki.org/documentation/#tree-618-slide-17294-2-view
>
> The content is currently represented using to FOAF, SIOC, CC, Dublin
> Core vocabularies. Support for W3C PROV and SPARQL endpoint via
> SparqlMap is planned...
>
> Best,
>
> Sören
>
> http://slidewiki.org

Very nice!

Are you exposing a graph that describes these lecture collections? If
so, how does one discover it?

Here's my curl attempt using the permalink of a collection I discovered
via the "share link" feature:

curl -ILH "Accept: text/turtle" http://slidewiki.org/slide/17294

HTTP/1.1 200 OK