Re: Ontology for Languages?

Dear Paolo and Brandon,

  as a chair of the ontolex community group, I thought I might jump in
and clarify what the group is doing. We are aiming for the development
of a standard RDF model that allows to represent lexical and linguistic
properties of concepts, relations etc. in an ontology.

The model we are developing is based on a previous model developed in
the context of the Monnet project, i.e. the lemon model:
http://www.lemon-model.net/

Is this what you are looking for?

If you have specific questions about the lemon model or the work of the
ontolex community group, feel free to contact me, or even better, join
the group ;-)

Best regards,

Philipp.

--