Re: New Hewlett Packard patent may be a barrier to Semantic Web services adoption

From: Joel Natividad <joel.natividad@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 17:39:40 -0400
To: Bernadette Hyland <bhyland@3roundstones.com>
Cc: Jeremy J Carroll <jjc@syapse.com>, Renato Iannella <ri@semanticidentity.com>, Martin Hepp <martin.hepp@ebusiness-unibw.org>, semantic-web at W3C <semantic-web@w3c.org>, public-lod <public-lod@w3.org>
Hi all,
I took the liberty of posting a starter "Prior Art Request" at
askpatents.com with what I thought are the proper attributions.

http://patents.stackexchange.com/questions/4668/policy-enforcement-hewlett-packard-prior-art-request

Best,
Joel

Think Different! (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Think_different#Text)