Re: New Hewlett Packard patent may be a barrier to Semantic Web services adoption

Hi,
As people on these lists are contributors to Notes and Recommendations on technologies & best practices on the SW, I think this discussion is relevant to the list members.

FWIW, I don't track patents-specific lists at all so unless I saw it here, I wouldn't have known about HP's patent on titled "Policy Enforcement" on policy decision point and an adaptive grid.  Thanks Martin.

Cheers,
Bernadette Hyland