Re: {Disarmed} Re: How to put an annotation in HTML?

I'm not sure its-ta-class-ref is what I meant.
Your example (simplified a little):
          its-ta-class-ref="http://nerd.eurecom.fr/ontology#Location"
          its-ta-ident-ref="http://dbpedia.org/resource/Dublin">Dublin</span>
      is the capital of Ireland.</p>
Sort of thing I meant:
     in Ireland.</p>

I am guessing I would need to do that, rather than use its-ta-class-ref.
(Assuming you can guess what I think I might be achieving!)
One says that this is a resource from a class, and the other says that this is a class.