Re: Updated GND dump available with links to DBpedia, Wikipedia and STW

Dear Julia,
we would welcome it, if you could contribute your links to the DBpedia
project as well, so we can include them and create backlinks to DNB.

A short tutorial on how to contribute your links is here:
https://github.com/dbpedia/dbpedia-links#readme
I think, you would have to create the folder in datasets/de.dbpedia.org

Thanks,
Sebastian

--
Dipl. Inf. Sebastian Hellmann