Re: vCard Update

On 12 Oct 2012, at 18:38, Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org> wrote:

> "...is being updated", "...has been created" is a bit enigmatic. Who
> is doing this? Where are the tradeoffs being discussed? If it's you,
> don't be modest :) Are you looking for collaborations in the Wiki ?

Hi Dan, yes, mainly me at the moment. We(I) have had lots of requests to update the W3C Note
to match the new vCard RFC. So what you see now is the first draft of the new ontology and is a
lot more detailed than the last as it is a more comprehensive reflection of vCard semantics.
(I have also been clarifying a number of issues on the IETF vCard list.)

And yes, looking for more collaborators and feedback on the wiki.

I would also like to submit the final vCard Ontology spec as a Semantic Web IG Note (as opposed to a Member Note)
to reflect the wider communities interest.

Cheers

Renato