Re: how to get JSON from SPARQL endpoint without content negotiation: output=json standard??

There is no a standard query string for such purpose on the current
working documents:
http://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-protocol/#query-operation

Not sure why the feature request pointed by Iker is not covered by the
new drafts.

But since it's useful on some situations, some implementations added a
parameter for force the format; and as far as I know, usually 'format'
is used for that.

--
Sergio Fernández
CTIC - Technological Center