Re: Call for proposals to amend the "httpRange-14 resolution"

But just to be clear . . .

Michel, are you saying that you interpret the intent of the httpRange-14
resolution differently than how Pat, Jonathan and I have described?  Or
are you saying that you *disagree* with it, for the reasons that you
explained?  I always assumed the latter.

David

--
David Booth, Ph.D.
http://dbooth.org/