Re: Call for proposals to amend the "httpRange-14 resolution"

Indeed. I have always maintained that 303 is wholly unnecessary (and much
more complicated than it ever needed to be), simply *because* it confers no
explicit semantics - which is the realm of description languages like
RDF/OWL.  Want to make the distinction between any identity (e.g. a
document and it's subject)? Make the statement in the document that a
retrieval provides.

Both:
http://semanticscience.org/resource/has-direct-part
http://semanticscience.org/resource/has-direct-part.rdf

are described in their respective payload (which is the same as a matter of
convenience in my implementation)

m.

--
Michel Dumontier
Associate Professor of Bioinformatics, Carleton University