Re: Fwd: Reasoner accuracy

Hello Jakub,

thank you for your answer.

What means too vague when you ask a question to a group of individuals :)

the questions you ask are already some kinds of answers and build the
beginning of a discussion.

Actually you re right as my question was more about to know if, well,
"is there a lot of users who meet difficulties with reasoners in général
or not" and if yes what kind of difficulties.

Thank you for the link, i m already exploring it.

Cheers,

--
Ghalem Ouadjed Formateur France en Technologies Sémantiques
Certification et Conseil en Web Sémantique Membre Associé du STI