Re: best practice RDF in HTML

Ivan,
thanks for the link. This helps a lot. It is difficult for outsiders to
keep track of the progress at W3C, which is why I opened this thread.
The Turtle language and therefore also the Turtle in HTML <script> will
be part of RDF 1.1, right?

I am asking, because we might make use of this in NIF[1] in the
following both ways. (Note that RDFa might also be an option or
alternative).
Both options (especially B) are drafts, so feedback is welcome.

*****OPTION A (using hash - ids)*****
<head>
<script>
@base <...#>
@prefix str: <http://nlp2rdf.lod2.eu/schema/string/> .
@prefix itsx: <http://www.w3.org/20XX/XX/its2.0/> .
<hash_10_6_03925a352b25cb24e02e1dae623d0936_Berlin>
itsx:mentions <http://dbpedia.org/resource/Berlin> ;
itsx:entityType <http://nerd.eurecom.fr/ontology#City> .
</script>
Berlin is the capital of Germany.