Re: Template language for SPARQL?

Note that the RDF syntax used in TopBraid is optional. Queries can be saved as strings and there are various ways to specify variables using a {?varName} syntax.

The SPIN syntax is not intended for human use. All queries are edited in SPARQL string syntax.

BTW, one advantage of representing queries in RDF, from an editor perspective, is that models can be refactored without needing to modify queries.  Since query elements are RDF nodes, changing the model changes the query automatically and correctly.

-- Scott