Re: status and problems on sematicweb.org

Hello everyone!

Back to spam issues.
I've created a page related to spam cleaning and spam prevention. I'm
planning to start cleaning actions soon enough.

Here is it: http://semanticweb.org/wiki/semanticweb.org:Fighting_spam

Everybody can add other ways you know to fight spam and of course
volunteers are very welcome (you can register in Volunteers sections).

Sincerely yours,
-----
Yury Katkov, WikiVote llc