Re: status and problems on sematicweb.org

> This is only weakly related to this wiki site discussion but should
> be easy to solve anyway. Short answers:
>
> * Subdomains of semanticweb.org are managed independently and
> (mainly) on different servers run by different people. The
> responsibility is with the people who asked for the subdomain.
> Stefan Decker is managing the domain registration and should know
> who is responsible in cases where it is not clear from the web page.

Exactly.

> * Content of earlier versions of semanticweb.org has not been
> migrated in the last relaunch of the site a few years ago. As long
> as it is just static HTML content that does not conflict with new
> content (i.e., if there is nothing else under that URL now), it
> would be possible to put it back into its place. To do this, please
> send me an email with the archived HTML content and let me know
> where to put it. I do not have access to any old versions of the
> site, so I cannot help in finding the old content.

Maybe we should also have a look at http://semanticweb.org/wiki/Special:PopularPages
  to figure what is relevant or not (modulo person-pages and long
tail). Happy to invest some time content-wise ...

Cheers,
	Michael
--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas, Research Fellow