Re: [http-range14] how to publish RDF for Information Resources

Hi Leo,

Thanks for the link. I think this document mainly focus on discussing the
how to publish URI for non-information resources. URI idnetifies the thing,
real world object.

My question was about how to publish RDF describes
the Information resources, like a webpage.

Thanks,
Yang

twitter: @yang_squared <http://twitter.com/#!/yang_squared>