RE: What are the repetitive bits you do?

From: Jukka Tuominen <jukka.tuominen@finndesign.fi>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 09:59:37 +0300
To: "cdr" <_@whats-your.name>, <semantic-web@w3.org>

name.. crazy?

I'm propably misintepreting this as a feedback to Liitin posting, so please
forgive me...

This consolidates our assumptions on a normal use case. However, just by
doing the familiar/obvious thing in Liitin, you get a few extras:

- Immediate, global sharing
- Compatibility between clients
- Persistence
- Anybody can access and modify the source

To have it looking like an easy and obvious thing was the objective.
Consider achieving this in the conventional way, by a basic user, and
without overlapping effort on secondary things.

br. jukka