Re: Building a (semantic) application

Hi Sebastian,

You might want to consider the comprehensive workflow approach [1] taken
by Structured Dynamics' Open Semantic Framework [2]. The Techwiki that
contains that workflow intro has about 300 related how-to articles on
implementing most aspects of this open-source framework.

Mike

[1] http://techwiki.openstructs.org/index.php/A_Basic_Guide_to_Content
[2] http://openstructs.org/