Re: Yet another problems with URIs and reference

Hi, thanks for your answer.

A quotation is indeed an interesting solution. However, if I understand it
correctly (maybe not!) this implies using a literal.
If (as far as I remember this is the case) I cannot predicate on a literal,
then I would be forced to use a URI for it (a blank node with a literal as a
property won't be feasible in my case).
So basically this leads to a 2 URIs scheme. Or am I missing something ?

Re:
> The notions of "lifecycle", "state", and such are illusory.  What
> changes are people's minds, not the URI.  The state is properly
> predicated of some individual or collective consciousness, for example:
Sure, the URI doesn't change. But "lifecycle", "state" and such are in fact
state of the community respect to the URI. At some point... they hae to be
written down.

best,
Andrea Splendiani

Il giorno 11/nov/2011, alle ore 03.16, Paul Tyson ha scritto:

> On Thu, 2011-11-10 at 14:29 +0000, Andrea Splendiani wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have a curiosity/problem/request for suggestions which is loosely
related
>> to the Referee/Referred identification.
>>
>> In my case, I need to predicate on a URI, intended as an identifier.
>>
>> So (keeping canonical example), I can have:
>>
>> http://xx/Berlin   This is the URI of the thing per se.
>> http://xx/web/Berlin Points to a web representation
>> http://xx/data/Berlin Data representation
>>
>> Now I can predicate in all these documents on http://xx/Berlin referring