Re: Comments on "SPARQL 1.1 Uniform HTTP Protocol for Managing RDF Graphs"

Søndag 20 mars 2011 23:18, skrev Nathan:
> well, it depends if you mean g-text, g-snap or g-box when you say "RDF
> Graph" and "RDF Document"
>
> If you mean:
> RDF Graph = g-text, *and* RDF Document = g-box, *and* the RDF Document
> never changes, that is to say the g-text is the one and only
> representation of the g-box, then there is no URI collision.

I assume, that you meant to ask if I thought RDF Document = g-text, because
that's what I think :-), and I see RDF Graph as roughly equivalent to g-snap,
though I'd like it to mean g-box.

> In all other cases there is an ambiguity and a URI collision.

Right!

Best,

Kjetil
--
Kjetil Kjernsmo
PhD Research Fellow, University of Oslo, Norway