Re: data schema / vocabulary / ontology / repositories

That gives me quite an interesting idea.. you could do some studies with
queries to find what predicates were used to link common classes, e.g.
link people to documents, to places, to other people...

--
Christopher Gutteridge -- http://id.ecs.soton.ac.uk/person/1248

You should read the ECS Web Team blog: http://blogs.ecs.soton.ac.uk/webteam/