Re: data schema / vocabulary / ontology / repositories

To the best of my knowledge there isnt anything that one could call
modern, updated out there.

something modern and credible would be actual data + social backed
(votes, comments, etc) . . as said in the past  we in Sindice  we'd be
delighted to provide the data part if anyone wanted to coordinate the
rest. Something based on pure data analysis will be made available
shortly anyway.

Gio