Re: Is there any repository of unsolved problems?

Hi Yury

This is a list [1] that we came up with at WWW2009 with research issues
related to Linked Data.

Hopefully people at LDOW2011 will come up with a new list :)

You can also get an idea of topics in the area of Consuming Linked Data from
[2]

[1]
http://www.w3.org/wiki/SweoIG/TaskForces/CommunityProjects/LinkingOpenData/MadridBOF/TOP10
[2] http://people.aifb.kit.edu/aha/2010/cold/