Re: the list of semantic technology companies now enriched with dog food

On Tue, 2011-03-01 at 17:16 +0100, Giovanni Tummarello wrote:
> I think it would be useful to clarify why is this being done.  (at
> least on the homepage , sorry if i missed some earlier explanation)

Do you know some backstory here?   I guess this is a deliverable of an
EU project, given you've cc'd Stefano Bertolo?

I'm really interested, because this kind of thing is also a deliverable
of some W3C eGov work I'm responsible for, so I want to understand the
issues.

   -- Sandro