Re: The truth about SPARQL Endpoint availability

Hi Richard,

Now we have pretty cloud pictures and some coloured spotlights ;)

Average 24h and 7days availability are just extra info. Colour associated to
an endpoint is given based on its availability right now. That means:

-a red endpoint is NOT available right now.
-an orange endpoint is available but had some troubles since last 24h.
-a green endpoint is available without any trouble since last 24h.

May be I should put my legend at table's top.

Pierre-Yves Vandenbussche.