Acknowledgments and last call for help: *brief* online poll about blank-nodes

Hi all,

We would like to say thanks to all of you who have replied to the poll on
blank nodes. We have got interesting answers and feedback, and we will be
making the results available online early next week (with the exception of
the data sets). If you still want to participate, the poll will be open for
24 hours (closing at 18:00 UTC tomorrow). Remember that you can leave
feedback on the questions, the alternatives, or general comments about your
uses for blank nodes. Until that time, please do not send comments or
questions about the poll to this list.

The poll is available at http://db.ing.puc.cl/amallea/blank-nodes-poll

Regards,

Aidan and Alejandro