Re: Help needed: *brief* online poll about blank-nodes

And, quite annoyingly: (a) the server refuses to show the poll again if
it thinks you have already submitted an answer; and (b) it seems to
think that everyone in the same local area network is the same person!

David

--
David Booth, Ph.D.
http://dbooth.org/