Re: First mention of Web semantics via typed links in press/interview?

out of interest, I've been using the term 'typed link' when explaining
the sem web and linked data to people over the past year, and found
that they are very receptive to it, especially if you start from html
w/ href, then typed link being href + rel, then how that's a triple,
then how you can swap the href value for a literal like a string or
number to describe things.

Best,

Nathan