Re: New Problem in Semantic Web

On 2011-01-22, Faisal Sharif wrote:

> Hi
> hope you are fine well today
>
> Sir My name is Faisal and i m doing MS in software Engineering and i
> have to submit Final Thesis, so My Interest Area for thesis submission
> is "Semantic Web" so can you people guide me regarding current problem
> and issues in Semantic Web , because i have to submit a new Problem
> Statement in regarding field, so please help me as soon as possible, i
> shall be very thank full to you.
>
> Regards
> Faisal Sharif

Am I just overly sensitive, or is this scientifically/technically
oriented spam/phishing-for-email-address? I mean, if I wanted to target
the list, this is what I would do. Only with better redaction.

If real, Faisal, do choose your own thesis topic. The choice itself is a
measure of your proficiency.
--
Sampo Syreeni, aka decoy - decoy@iki.fi, http://decoy.iki.fi/front
+358-50-5756111, 025E D175 ABE5 027C 9494 EEB0 E090 8BA9 0509 85C2