Vocabulary for describing translation relationship

From: Nathan Yergler <nathan@creativecommons.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 16:05:06 -0800
To: Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
I'm looking for some recommendations on a vocabulary for publishing
information about translated works. At Creative Commons, we publish
the license summaries in multiple languages, and link to the
"original" from each translation (and vice versa). We'd like to
annotate those links using RDFa to describe the relationship between
the translations and the original. Does anyone have a recommendation
for a vocabulary that includes terms like "hasTranslation" and
"isTranslationOf"?

Thanks,

Nathan