Re: Fwd: Looking for the right RDF store(s)

The license agreement link seems to say that SwiftTREE is free to use
and re-distribute as part of SwiftOWLIM:

    "SwiftTRREE is licensed for use free of charge as an integral part
    of SwiftOWLIM. Re-distribution of SwiftTRREE in any form, except as
    part of the original SwiftOWLIM distribution package, is strictly f
    forbidden. "

I understand this to mean that you can even provide SwiftOWLIM as part
of a distribution to a customer.

Mark Wallace
Principal Engineer, Semantic Applications
Modus Operandi, Melbourne, FL, USA