Re: SPARLQ endpoint discovery

With the Sitemap extension called Semantic Web Sitemap we did indeed
give a very simple alternative.
It was also partially adopted

http://www.arnetminer.org/viewpub.do?pid=190125

but what breaks it for that protocol is the part about explaining (to
a machine) how to go from a dump  to "linked data publishing" which is
a very fuzzy concent as fuzzy as "describe"

the chances of someone getting that file actually right were slim to
begin with (we had to correct several times those who tried) and as
far as my reports go the chances of getting void right
(which is in RDF therefore much less intuitive for human editing than
a simple XML like sitemaps) cant get much better.

i personally think a single line in the sitemap.xml file is really
what'sneeded so wrt this this part of the extention really does its
job. however until there is someone seriously consuming this there
wont be a need to standardize.

Gio