Re: using SKOS for controlled values for controlled vocabulary

From: Pavithra <pavithra_kenjige@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 14:34:20 -0700 (PDT)
To: "John F. Sowa" <sowa@bestweb.net>
Cc: KenLaskey <klaskey@mitre.org>, William Waites <ww@styx.org>, "semantic-web@w3.org" <semantic-web@w3.org>, ontolog-forum@ontolog.cim3.net
Dr. Sowa,

I agree, that is what the document says..   There seems to be preference to the usage of  "Collections" rather than altLabels.

But there is some references to usage " list of values ", if call them so,  in that document  there...  as lables and Collections.

All of that looks primitive, is you compare to traditional programming languages .. ( like Java..) .. but then this is SemWeb technology.

I will leave up to the SKOS work group experts to figure out the rest..
Pavithra