Re: using SKOS for controlled values for controlled vocabulary

  Hi Ken,

I know of no way to specify those constraints using the SKOS standard,
and more importantly, no standardized way to check whether those
constraints have been violated, unless you want to go to a different,
related standard: SPARQL. ASK queries can stored the constraints and
check whether they've been violated. In TopQuadrant's products we have
ways to store the queries as part of the class metadata (after
converting them to triples) but there's nothing proprietary about the
principles behind the implementation. See See
http://topquadrantblog.blogspot.com/2010/08/how-to-find-skos-constraint-violations.html
for more.

Bob DuCharme