Re: Synthetic RDF data generator?

Hi Medha,

We developed TOntoGen as part of an NSF project on Semantic Discovery
(http://knoesis.wright.edu/research/semweb/projects/semdis/). For
experimentation, we needed RDF graphs that contained long, interesting
paths between resources. At that time (about 5 years ago) we couldn't
find any datasets to fill that need so we developed this small tool to
generate such graphs. TOntoGen worked fine for our purposes, and we
used datasets it generated for a few papers.

You can find a bit more information on this tool in a short article on
page 46 of this SIGSEMIS bulletin:
http://www.sigsemis.org/bulletins/sigsemis2%282%29.pdf

This is an old piece of code that hasn't been maintained for quite
some time, so I'm not sure how it will work with recent versions of
Protege.

Thanks,
Matt